Nigelle AX Treatment
We offer 5 different kinds of treatment:
- Ceramide S reconnects damaged cuticle, which results on the smoothing of hair surface.
- Ether Cation retains moisture and leaves a thick water gel coating on hair surface, thus preventing the hair ends from bending.
- Middle Filament Keratin restores lost protein and locks in moisture. Its moisture retention quality hydrates the hair.
- Cholesterol Lanolate, a type of lipid, is provided to the hollows to help distribute and retain moisture evenly.
- Nano-micro Ceramide and Nano-micro Lecithin, both one ten-millionth of a millimeter in size, are microscopic enough to penetrate the inner structure of CMC, revitalizing CMC to restore their water retention function.